When you love what you do, you want to talk about it. But in the minds of business leaders who are evaluating an IT partner and have never worked with Blue Fox Group, they are often surprised to hear that we have a list of things we don’t do. The reason is simple: most IT companies have a long list of things they will do for you at an added price or just as a one-off service. What should your IT partner be doing for you and what should they avoid doing to better serve you?
Here’s our list of what Blue Fox Group will not do for you:
1. Give you advice without a strategy
Advice without a strategy is a blind sales pitch, and we are not salespeople. We are business and IT consultants. Every IT decision has an impact on daily operations. Providing IT support without assessing the impact on the business will only lead to more costs over time.
2. Sell REACTIVE support
Reactive support must react to problems and emergencies, and while we do provide reactive support when needed, this is not the premise for working with you. Instead, we proactively detect and manage your environment from a known set of implemented standards and processes. When standards and best practices are in place, they reduce reactive noise, lowering the frequency of surprises and interruptions that erode time and money.
3. Only fix (only) what is broken
Most of the time, an IT issue is symptomatic of a bigger issue. You don’t want an IT partner who only patches the dam, meaning you don’t want an IT partner that only fixes what is broken. We are the partner who will help you establish standards, identify risk and manage business outcomes so that problems are found, fixed, and prevented from leading to bigger problems.
4. Compete on price
We want to make an impactful difference in your business by aligning our IT consulting, best practices, and expertise to your stated business outcomes. What you get back in time, productivity and outcome should be immeasurably more than your investment into our services. We compete on value, not price.
At Blue Fox Group, we help business leaders find more time to work on high-priority tasks, drive down costs over time, work from an IT Roadmap to increase margins, plan for IT spend, and reduce error in a very systematic way.
Here’s what we DO at Blue Fox Group:
- Help you define business outcomes and align IT to help you meet those outcomes.
- Act as business consultants that work from an established Strategic and IT Roadmap to help you meet business goals.
- Deliver a consistent set of industry standards and best practices across all areas of your IT infrastructure.
- Reduce IT cost, eliminate risk and improve how technology enables you to prioritize high-value tasks and meet business objectives.
- Help business leaders move away from transactional to transformational decision-making that, in turn, helps you make better decisions.
Start a conversation with us, and let us show you a better way to align your IT deliverables to your business outcomes.
Let’s make technology work for your business and help you exceed your business goals.
share this post