Managed IT Company Services for Business
Managed IT Company Services for Predictable Costs & Improved Business Outcomes
Technology is growing at the rate of business, and keeping up with changes requires time, investment, and expertise unless you decide to explore managed services.
Managed IT provides businesses of all sizes with small and large budgets the luxury of gaining enterprise IT skills with the cost associated with employing a CIO, expensive network engineer, or cloud and cybersecurity expert. Our preventative maintenance, monitoring, and cybersecurity detection find and prevent problems from escalating into more costly problems down the road. As a Blue Fox Group client, you have access to our team of experts providing real, problem-solving answers that keep technology working for you at a dependable, set cost.
need help now?
Benefits of Arizona Managed IT Services
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services provide advanced IT company planning, design, procurement, and support services at a set monthly fee. A Managed IT Company Service Provider brings a team of certified IT experts who ensure the performance of specific functions like storage, back-up, data recovery, network monitoring, and data security. They also help your internal team plan around the expected infrastructure lifespan and replacement needs of all technology on the network over a period of time.
What Should You Expect When You Work with a Managed Service Provider?
There are numerous Managed Service providers in the market, and most of them provide similar services. But we suggest you look for a managed service partner who can offer the following:
Look for an IT Partner Who Listens (to You)
Most IT partners provide IT services, but that should not be all that they do. Look for an IT partner who is open to your input, who will ask questions, and look for ways to provide value by helping you develop and leverage technology to drive business outcomes as a contributor to your business’ success.
Look for a Partner Who Combines IT Services Under ONE Umbrella
Many businesses expect their IT partner to “do it all” when in reality, many IT partners only manage select aspects of the network, making it very difficult to troubleshoot slow performance and full network recovery in times of emergency. Work with a partner who can manage all aspects of your network with a clear understanding of how all pieces of the network fit together.
- Look for a Partner who Provides CIO Services, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Onsite Expertise
CIO’s are an expensive resource to hire. IT partners should bring a CIO level of expertise and support that aligns IT with the strategic goals of the business. Additionally, look for a partner that goes beyond CIO services and provides onsite check-ups and quarterly business reviews in person with your team to ensure your network is secure and performing at its best.
Consolidate Your IT Services
Let’s discuss your options.
At Blue Fox Group, we work harder to help business leaders find more time to focus on high-priority tasks, reduce costs over time and work from an IT Roadmap that increases margins, plans for IT spend and reduces error in a very systematic way.
Managed IT support refers to a comprehensive range of services provided by an external IT company or Managed Service Provider (MSP) to manage and support an organization’s IT infrastructure and systems. This approach allows businesses to outsource their IT needs to a specialized team, freeing up their internal resources to focus on core business activities.
Here are some key aspects typically covered by managed IT support:
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance: Managed IT service providers monitor your systems around the clock, using advanced tools to identify and address potential issues before they escalate. They perform regular system updates, security patches, and maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance and minimize downtime.
- Help Desk Support: Managed IT support includes a dedicated help desk staffed by IT professionals who provide technical assistance to end-users. They handle user inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and resolve IT issues remotely or onsite, depending on the situation.
- Network Infrastructure Management: Managed IT providers take care of managing your network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points. They optimize network performance, ensure security, and address any connectivity issues that arise.
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery: MSPs implement robust data backup solutions to protect your critical business data. They regularly backup your files and systems, both onsite and offsite, to safeguard against data loss. In the event of a disaster or system failure, they have recovery plans in place to minimize downtime and restore operations swiftly.
- Security and Threat Management: Managed IT support focuses on maintaining a secure IT environment. MSPs deploy and manage security solutions such as firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion detection systems, and vulnerability assessments. They monitor your systems for potential threats, respond to security incidents, and implement proactive measures to mitigate risks.
- Software and License Management: MSPs assist in managing software applications and licenses across your organization. They ensure compliance with software agreements, track license usage, and handle software updates and renewals.
- IT Strategy and Consulting: Managed IT providers can act as strategic partners, offering guidance and expertise on technology planning and decision-making. They help align your IT infrastructure with your business objectives, recommend improvements and upgrades, and provide insights into emerging technologies.
The specific services offered by managed IT support providers can vary, depending on the provider and the needs of the organization. It’s important to discuss your requirements and expectations with potential providers to ensure they can meet your specific IT needs.